Fabric: 240gsm Cotton
Softer feel but stronger & cooler Ripstop fabric. Based on the original DNC cargo pants 3319 with improved modern fit. Large cargo mobile phone pocket & one back pocket with innovative 'V' shape reflective panel flap. 4 airflow cooling eyelets on crotch and heavy duty extra wide belt loops. Stylish contoured shaped inner soft fleecy cushion knee patch with pleats & double stitched seam for durability. 4 airflow cooling eyelets on back for extra protection and comfort. Single hoop pattern CSR Reflective Tape.
|Inner Leg CM||79||80||80||82||83||83|
|Inner Leg CM||85||87||69||72||74||77|
|Inner Leg CM||84||85||87||79||80||83|
|Inner Leg CM||71||74||77||79||82||83|
Shipping & Delivery
Once we receive the order, our team will verify the following information -Name, address, payment information, if everything is correct, your order will be processed. Items are shipped from our fulfilment centres in Sydney & Melbourne or directly from the supplier warehouses depending on what is available where.
Shipping charges for DNC Workwear is a flat rate of $15 INC GST for orders upto $300 and Free for orders over $300. Processing time for DNC Workwear is 7-10 Business Days.
If your order has multiple brands, we will consolidate them at our fulfilment centre and send as one shipment, please note that this may increase processing times as we will need to consolidate the shipment.
If there are significant quantities of every single brand, then we will send them as multiple shipments directly from our suppliers warehouse. For any clarification please feel free to call our sales team at 1300 400 995.
Our preferred method is through Australia Post or Star Track Express for orders that are sent from our fulfilment centres.
Our suppliers use other couriers like Star Track, Fastway, Toll, TNT express, Victoria Freight Service and a few other. So, for orders that are coming from our supplier warehouses, they could be in any of the above carriers.
When orders are shipped, we send you an email with tracking information and the carrier website address.
Returns and Exchange Policy
Important Things for our Customers to Consider while Ordering from Uniform Wholesalers
- Uniform Wholesalers is an online wholesale store distributing workwear, uniforms and promotional clothing. We deal with more than 50 brands and 1000+ products.
- The aim of Uniform Wholesalers is to provide Australia’s top uniform, workwear and sportswear brands at the best price.
- This website is recommended for customers who are aware of the brands and the products that we sell. This website is not intended for people who simply wish to try out our products.
- All descriptions, images, size guide and other product specifications you find on our site is as provided by the suppliers/manufacturers.
- Slight variations in size or colour (industry standard of 4%) is possible as products are manufactured in different batches. Such variations in products are widely accepted and it cannot be stated as a reason to request for refund or exchange of any product.
- Returns or exchanges are valid only on items that have manufacturing defects or are faulty.
- No refunds or exchanges are entertained for incorrect choice of products or change of mind. Please double check the contents of the cart before finalizing the order.
- This policy of no refunds and exchanges is as per the policy guided by the Fair Trading .
- If you find that the product you received is faulty or has a manufacturing defect, please notify us immediately by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the order.
- Please include as much information and pictures of the faulty product so that we can take it up with the supplier and will endeavor to revert to you with 2 business days of receiving your email.