Bisley X Taped Hi Vis Rain Shell Jacket (BJ6968T)
- Waterproof and breathable fabric
- Waterproof rating: Up to 20,000mm H20
- Reflective taped H pattern with X back and extra hem tape
- TTMC-W17 compliant
- All seams are seam sealed
- Storm flap with touch tape and zip closure
- Built in concealed hood
- Adjustable 1/2 elasticated cuff with touch tape tab closure
300D Oxford Polyester, PU Coated (Breathable)
100% Polyester Mesh Lining
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
Once we receive the order, our team will verify the following information -Name, address, payment information, if everything is correct, your order will be processed. Items are shipped from our fulfilment centres in Sydney & Melbourne or directly from the supplier warehouses depending on what is available where.
Shipping charges for Bisley Workwear is a flat rate of $15 INC GST for orders upto $500 and Free for orders over $500. Processing time for Bisley Workwear is 2 business days.
If your order has multiple brands, we will consolidate them at our fulfilment centre and send as one shipment, please note that this may increase processing times as we will need to consolidate the shipment.
If there are significant quantities of every single brand, then we will send them as multiple shipments directly from our suppliers warehouse. For any clarification please feel free to call our sales team at 1300 400 995.
Our preferred method is through Australia Post or Star Track Express for orders that are sent from our fulfilment centres.
Our suppliers use other couriers like Star Track, Fastway, Toll, TNT express, Victoria Freight Service and a few other. So, for orders that are coming from our supplier warehouses, they could be in any of the above carriers.
When orders are shipped, we send you an email with tracking information and the carrier website address.
|To fit neck size (cm)||33/34||35/36||37/38||39/40||41/42||43/44|
|To fit chest size (cm)||82||87||92||97||102||107|
|To fit chest size (inches)||32||34||36||38||40||42|
|To fit neck size (cm)||46||48||50||52||54|
|To fit chest size (cm)||112||117||122||127||132|
|To fit chest size (inches)||44||46||48||50||52|
Returns and Exchange Policy
Important Things for our Customers to Consider while Ordering from Uniform Wholesalers
- Uniform Wholesalers is an online wholesale store distributing workwear, uniforms and promotional clothing. We deal with more than 50 brands and 1000+ products.
- The aim of Uniform Wholesalers is to provide Australia’s top uniform, workwear and sportswear brands at the best price.
- This website is recommended for customers who are aware of the brands and the products that we sell. This website is not intended for people who simply wish to try out our products.
- All descriptions, images, size guide and other product specifications you find on our site is as provided by the suppliers/manufacturers.
- Slight variations in size or colour (industry standard of 4%) is possible as products are manufactured in different batches. Such variations in products are widely accepted and it cannot be stated as a reason to request for refund or exchange of any product.
- Returns or exchanges are valid only on items that have manufacturing defects or are faulty.
- No refunds or exchanges are entertained for incorrect choice of products or change of mind. Please double check the contents of the cart before finalizing the order.
- This policy of no refunds and exchanges is as per the policy guided by the Fair Trading .
- If you find that the product you received is faulty or has a manufacturing defect, please notify us immediately by sending us an email to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the order.
- Please include as much information and pictures of the faulty product so that we can take it up with the supplier and will endeavor to revert to you with 2 business days of receiving your email.
Buying from Uniform Wholesales was one of the best decisions we had made. They were prompt with their response, being clear about what they can and cannot do. This made our design process extremely efficient, as they had even provided us with digital sample photos of the potential embroidery outcome. The shipping and delivery was a breeze, as they had communicated any issues that had arised due to COVID. Most importantly, their pricing rates are the best I have come across, with the quality being great as well. I really recommend you purchase from the Uniform Wholesalers if you need group promotion pieces done.
Special thanks to Rahul for organising our order, he was extremely helpful.
Bisley Taped Hi Vis Long Rain Coat - (BJ6961T)
Excellent product, fits well and colour great. Prompt delivery. Thank you.
Very easy transaction, quick delivery.
Biz Collection Kids Geneva Softshell Jacket (J307K)
Transaction from placing order to delivery was fast and efficient.
I bought the Grace Collection Denver Cap ( AH385/HE385) many time from different seller.
I keep buying those caps and I found out it’s the best cap compare with others
But this time I’m a bit disappointed because I think the quality the cap was changed but only the black colour, the grey colour are still the same quality.
I was wondering is that must be the new stock for the black colour cap
I have the cap for my business promotion and I’m been wearing that cap for years and starting want to selling them with my logo on the cap
If I could get same quality black colour cap i would like to get more or otherwise is that any cap that better quality than this
Thres ( on behalf of Alex)
Great very warm and stylish.
Great work, quick delivery!
Good quality and comfortable to wear
Fast delivery smooth transaction
Fast shipping great quality Thanks A ++++
Very happy with the service and product
We used to wear these warm tops years ago, acquired through a past employment and we are ecstatic that we have discovered them again with very little change.
They were a terrific product that did not pill.
However, I still have in my possession a Winning Spirit style PF01 from over 12 years ago of which pilled dreadfully after the first wash and I am hoping that we have some assurance that this will not occur with our items this time around as they are stated to be pill resistant.
Unfortunately I did order the wrong size for myself but I will be able to add layers to fill in the available space for those super cold days.
Is there a guarantee for pilling if it occurs? The last thing we would wish for is that it happens again!
Jacket provides warmth hen instructing outside at night during Canberra winter evenings.